Las Vegas 21st + Gender Reveal and more



Well much has happened since the last time I've blogged! We have taken a trip to Las Vegas for my birthday in March, a trip to Dallas in the first week of May to find out baby's gender, finished the hardest semester of college I've EVER had, had a gender reveal party with our closest family and friends,took a trip to Denver this past weekend to visit with Justin's family and celebrated Justin's 23rd birthday and our 2 year anniversary last week! Not to mention that work has been crazy busy with all of the graduating high school seniors! Oh, and we bought a car in the mix there somewhere too! I'll post some photos of our adventures from the past few months just to catch y'all up!




Vegas was an absolute blast!! Justin & I even came home with some extra cash!! Yay for blackjack!:)


Our first sonogram in Dallas at 18 weeks!! 
 One of the photos from our gender reveal party (I'll write a whole post later on the party)
 

Justin's 23rd birthday! We went to his favorite Mexican food restaurant and then had a cookout with some of our family.



Had some photos made with my mom (at Tanya's Creative Images!) on our anniversary! Here are a few of my favorites! The bottom photo has a photo of our first anniversary in it!:)

And last, here is us with our new car! The scion got totaled in March (tears) so we went car shopping! We ended up buying a slightly used 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe. It's our second Hyundai so I guess were now officially a "Hyundai family" We love it!



Thanks for reading and I'll try to stay caught up on posts from now on so that I don't have to put so much in each one!!:)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scarlett's Unassisted Birth Story + Photos

Silas' Homebirth Video...Finally!

Silas' Homebirth Story